Yes You Can... Cash In On Chaos!

Chaos Clinic Recap

Here are Al's comments
3:19 stopped +1.25 - not great but OK -I'm done for the day-see you next week
3:16 stop 1112.75 -here is that short squeeze
3:10 stop 1112-
3:06 stop 1111.5
3:02 now watch for a short squeeze if get above 1113
2:50 stop 1110.75 -6 hour Fractal of Pi shows top near 3:30
2:44 stop 1110 -pretty lethargic-but note prices holding above 110 EXMA
2:32 tracking the red -Tide-see Aux page
2:21 bought 1111.5 stop 1108.5
2:20 now getting a 20/110 buy-will take if I see follow through
2:12 aborting -1 ; back through 110
2:09 stuck in mud-just hold stop-accept the risk and wait
2:00 stop 1112-looks like right on green +Tide
1:55 sold 1110 stop 1113
1:46 needs to break 1110 -waiting for clear picture
1:43 looks like a 20/110 sell setting up
1:30 pit guys coming back from lunch-can't break R1-weak going into this Tide turn
1:21 little pop up as pass the Mercury/Chiron timeline-not much juice today
1:07 when it is dull, I work on research-the Aux page shows a current project-the light blue line is
a digitial filter that tracks the actual MoonTide-then I look to see if a shifted forecast MoonTide fits
time shifts do occur, but I have not yet figured them out-I do not try to use them for trading
12:51 on a good day, there are 2 or 3 MoonTide turns-today there are 7 = choppy and less accurate
12:41 in that pattern, the Moon bisects a side of the hex, making it the destabilizer as it squares Jup
12:39 if you check the Hex Wheels today page you see a hex formed by Sat,Node,Jup and Uranus-stabiling price
12:33 From the low of the day, we have two thrusts and 2 pullbacks-4 of 7 moves in up Chaos Clamshell
12:21 we stalled at the R1=Moon/Jupiter price -now time for lunch for the pit guys
12:11 covering on stall rule for +1.5 -can always rebuy
12:04 had I not been long I would have taken the continuation buy 1111.5 here-fast move
11:59 if get low off Sun/Saturn timeline, their next priceline is 1117.25
11:52 stop 1111
11:47 the 20/110 told met the green +Tide low at 11:00 was good, and Crazy Harry was
leaving the station-I had planned to wait for the 12:00 dip, but jumped when I saw the speed of the move
11:42 broke that-1114.5 Pluto is next R -rally started on Pluto timeline
11:40 stop 1110-watch for resistance at the Jupiter/Moon flux price 1112
11:35 stop 1108.5
11:32 bought 1110 stop 1107-bounced right off the 20 EXMA
11:27 now I'm watching the pullback, and how the price and 20 EXMA behave
11:20 getting a little lift-maybe it will set up a good trade at 12:00
11:02 Crazy Harry is the conductor of the S&P train-he hate hobos and likes to fake them out
he starts to move the train, stops, and backs up into the station-he loves to take long lunches
some times all day-rumor is he has a girl in each station-so have to wait for him to really move the train
10:42 the MoonTides called for chop, and we have it-just watch and wait for next Trade time
10:38 Chaos is a study of balance and the breaking of balance 1107=135 degrees =Neptune is a balance price
10:32 got a low on the Moon/Jup timeline-says move to 1112 Moon/Jup price probable today
10:28 the S&P is only volatile 49% of the time-the other 51% of the time it is flat-today looks like flat
10:21 the 110 EXMA has turned flat with prices both sides of - may congest a while
10:16 stopped -1.5 -that stop was right where it needed to be -just under the 110 EXMA
10:12 -still congesting -watch for some Moon grease as come to Moon timeline
10:04 Odds are high of reaching 1112 R1=Jupiter/Moon if rally continues
9:56 can use the 20 and 110 EXMA as guides to move stop-about half way between usually worsk-stop 1107
9:53 bought 1108.5 stop 1105.5 -bit early but I like the EXMA action
9:51 Up to Venus price-getting good curl on 110-may be setting up a buy
9:48 this streak up the Mars timeline has negated the 20/110 sell-now flat to up
9:45 testing the 110 as come to Mars and Moon time lines -should be hot -could see Mars/Moon last night near Venus
note that yesterday's high was on the Venus flux line-no accident
9:39 here we have an early 20/110 sell, with a minor rally -now watching to see if this
rally gets above the 110 or fails-so looking for a continutation sell near 10:20 =/- about 20 minutes
9:31 quiet opening-Today's MoonTides suggest a dull day-we just use the times and
read the 20/110 EXMA tracking indicators-trade times near 10:20, 12:00, and 1:50
9:20 Today's pivot price is 1103 = Mercury/Chiron so very likely to see that
9:00 Good morning from Chaos Manor

Besides the comments made by Al, the chat room is has live
comments from other traders who sometimes share their views,
trades and tips. Below are the chat room comments from this clinic

9:00 Eastern-System: No comments

Home Up

[ Live Clinics on Friday on ]