1. The student will download and read the free ebook
Your Electric Life -item 6
2. The student will order their own XGO chart from the catalog at Moneytide.com
for the past year. They will study the major highs and lows in this chart and write down what was occurring in their life during the past year. They will bring a printed copy of the XGO charts and their notes to the course.
3. The student will purchase the WinGephi program from the catalog at Moneytide.com
and install the program on their computer. The student will familiarize themselves with the program. Bring a laptop with this program on it to the course.
4. The student will bring 3-5 printed daily charts of individual stocks
with them. The student will research the first trade date for these stocks.
They will acquire spreadsheet data for these stocks from sources such as
Yahoo finance. They will set up charts for these stocks in their spreadsheet
program. These will be used during the course.
5. The student will be programming in the AWK programming language. Optionally, the student will familiarize themselves with this language.
Online resources include:
6. The student will print the course nondisclosure agreement, sign it,
and bring it with them to the course. This course is considered
to be Trade Secret and is governed by state, federal, and international
trade secrecy laws. Link to the Non-Disclosure Agreement
7. Payment must be made one week prior to the start of the course.
This three day course is taught in person in Thornton Colorado by Dr. Al Larson
at his home office at 4224 E. 126th Ave, Thornton, Colorado.
Several hotels are available on 120th Avenue. One excellent one is
the Denver North DoubleTree by Hilton,83 East 120th Avenue, Thornton, Colorado 80233.
This course will normally be taught on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. It will end by 3:00 PM on Wednesday
so students can fly home if they wish. Alternatively, they can make a week of it and enjoy Colorado.
Students should arrange their affairs so they can focus only on the course for three days. Homework each evening
may require several hours. Cell phones
are not permitted in the class.
The price of this course is $1800. Those who have taken the Stargo course will get a $600 discount due to overlapping material.